After years listening to professionals about the skills needed to succeed in professional life.
After years reading articles and books related to the skills needed to succeed in professional life.
After years listening to TED Talks, pitches and other contribution on the topic.
There are ingredients to success that are clearly common to most viewpoints, situations, professional roles.
That’s (my) list of pillars to success.
- Motivation – the fuel
- Knowledge – the engine
- Skills – the driver
- Effort – hard, hard, hard work
- Communication – ability to pursuade, to feel, to express yourself
- Team Spirit and Leadership – be a team leader when needed, be a team member when required
- Confidence and Trust – people should trust you and be confident you are committed to goals
- Continuous Learning – learn from failures, learn from the world
- Task/Time Management – time is THE limited resource
- Resilience – never ever give up!